International Driving License in Pakistan ??
Hi! does anyone know how to get International driving license in Pakistan. I am going to UAE for job and I would need driving license. Please tell the procedures and documentations. regards
If you have a Pakistani Driving license, you can simply apply for an international license from the same licensing department. You would need the following documents.
NTERNATIONAL LICENSE: Three Years Validity Period
1. Required International Application Form within FileCover
2. An attested copy of N.I.C.
3. A copy of Valid Driving License
4. A copy of Pakistani Passport valid for Atleast 6 Months with Visa.
5. 2 attested photo graph (Passport Size)
6. Rs. 66 Court Fee Ticket.
7. Rs. 450 BankChallan Fee.
Note: I. Applicant will bring his original N.I.C, Driving License and Passport with him.
halo,i want to engage my organization with the importation of this companies products,
i saw your site here and become interested,please how can i be linked up,reply me with
my personal i.d (email@example.com),i am waiting for your response.